Have you ever had a hard time finally a very small coolant leak? Do you find yourself adding small amounts of coolant but can not see any leak? Is there a funny smell coming from inside your Benz when you run the heater? Have you just finished replacing some parts in your cooling system and want to test to see if there are any leaks. These are the reasons why you would want to do a cooling system pressure test at home on your own. Watch the video below as Kent explains more.
The kit contains the following.
- Modified adjustable pressure test cap
- Tygon hose extensions as shown
- 5 zip ties to lock the hose to the barbed fittings if necessary
- Silicone end plug to keep air and moisture from getting into your pressure tank
- Video instructions of attaching this cap to our old style brake bleeder tank
- Video instructions on how to use this cap to do a full cooling system pressure test
PRESSURE TANK REQUIRED AND SOLD SEPARATELY - SEE BELOW! This is something you can do yourself quickly and safely in your own garage.