For most Mechanical Fuel Injected Mercedes Gas Engines 1959 to 1972.
Would you like to find out how well your old (1959 to 1972) mechancial gasoline / gas fuel injectors are working? They could be spraying so much fuel that the result could be major damage to your engine! Now you can do it yourself at home with our custom bench mount hand pump pressure tester and cleaning kit.
We recommend you watch Kent's youtube videos to give you the background on this tester and to see first hand how it works.
Testing 280SL fuel injectors: http://youtu.be/nmkiBz65Wjs
Testing 300SEL 6.3 fuel injectors : http://youtu.be/za-5sW2QOIo
Fuel Injector cleaning success: http://youtu.be/Fb3fHKiVF4o
The kit includes the following items:
- Bench mount pressure tester with 600 PSI gauge
- Special hard fuel line to bolt up to an MFI fuel injector ( mechanical fuel injection)
- 2 pairs of heavy duty green nitrile gloves
- Pak of 4 x 6 plastic zip lock bags
- Paint strainer for filtering fuel
- Tip cleaning tools (not shown)
- 10 foot length of clear plastic vinyl hose for cleaning (not 12 feet as mentioned in the video)
- Video instructions (full length on demand video by Kent Bergsma)
Instructions for removing the fuel injectors from your engine are not included. That is a very straight forward job.
PLEASE NOTE: This tester will also work with older Porsche and other European cars that used the Bosch mechanical fuel injection system from the 1960's. This kit will work on the fuel injectors from the 6.3 V8 but it WILL NOT WORK on the 3.5 and 4.5 V8 engines (those used electronic fuel injectors).