This kit contains most of the important items you will need to restore your old fuel delivery system located under the right rear back end of the '77 to '80 W116 and R107. You will often find rotten fuel hoses, weak or failed electric fuel pump, plugged fuel filter, and broken rubber mounts. There is one T balance hose assembly that is not provided as we can not obtain those new. If you watch the video below Kent will not only explain what is in the kit but will also give you some recommendations on how what you would need to get from the local hardware store so you can make your own. We also provide a complete kit that you can purchase separately below: Study the picture above as it shows you exactly what is included in this kit.
Please Note: Each kit is custom assembled after the order is placed. The following is a list of the parts included:
- New Bosch Fuel Pump
- New German Fuel Filter
- Large diameter reinforced fuel hose to make your own new tank outlet hose
- 4 hose clamps for large diameter hose
- Filter to feed line factory hose with fittings
- 4 filter bracket rubber shock mounts
- 8 new locking nuts for shock mounts
- 1/2 inch plastic plug to minimize fuel leakage and spills
- Complete on-the-bench step-by-step overhaul instructions
Watch the first video above to learn how to make the small T hose assembly not included.
You will also most likely need a new fuel accumulator ( sold separately ) especially if the car has not been regularly driven or has been sitting in storage for long periods. Also, be sure to check out the condition of your tee hose for the accumulator. This also would need to be purchased separately if you need to replace it. See related products below: