Search | tumbler

Displaying 1 - 25 of 25
$88.75

Late W123 Most W126 Late R107 Chassis Ignition Lock Cylinder Tumbler Installation Kit w/ Video Instructions and Tools

For 1981-1989 W123 and W126 and 1986-1989 R107 560SL ONLY (see complete model list below). This will NOT WORK if you can not turn your current key and may not work on high mileage cars. Read warnings below:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING: If you are having problems with a sticking key a new tumbler will only fix the problem about 70 percent of the time. The other 30 percent of the time the problem is with the ignition lock.

$89.50

W201 W124 Late W126 Ignition Switch Tumbler w/ Two Keys - Tools and Video Instructions Included.

For 1984-1993 W201 and 1986-1995 124 chassis sedans, coupes and wagons. 1990 and 1991 W126 sedans and coupes with transmission lockout ONLY (models listed below). This will NOT WORK if you can not turn your current key. Read warnings below:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING: If you are having problems with a sticking key a new tumbler will only fix the problem about 70 percent of the time. The other 30 percent of the time the problem is with the ignition lock.

$34.50

Screw Cap Style Ignition Tumbler Service and Replacement Tool Kit

Do tumbler service and replacement inside the car with Kent's custom tools and FREE detailed VIDEO instructions

If you have been around old Mercedes for any length of time, you have probably run into a problem with your ignition key starting to "stick" or one that would not turn.  This problem can leave you stranded and could cost hundreds of dollars to fix $$$.

On Demand Video
$14.99

Replacing and Servicing Screw Cap Style Ignition Key Tumbler Assemblies - On Demand Video

For select models 1975 to 1989. With the right tools and knowledge you can do this yourself sitting in the car!

This video is not only going to show you how to remove and replace the “screw cap” style tumbler, but it also going to explain the theory of operation and how to avoid certain pitfalls when doing this job yourself. And YES, there are pit falls.

On Demand Video
$15.99

Replacing and Servicing a SNAP CAP Style Ignition Key Tumbler Assembly - On Demand Video

Revised Version: Do it yourself - save $$$ - even while sitting in the car iF you can still turn your old key. if you key is stuck you have bigger problems to contend with and will not be able to install a new tumbler.

This video is not only going to show you how to remove and replace the “SNAP cap” style tumbler, but it also going to explain the theory of operation and how to avoid certain pitfalls when doing this job yourself. And YES, there are pitfalls.

$37.50

Snap Cap Style Ignition Tumbler Service and Replacement Deluxe Tool Kit w/ Extras

Service or replace your ignition tumbler sitting in your car with Kent's custom tools and FREE detailed video

If you have been around old Mercedes for any length of time, you have probably run into a problem with your ignition key starting to "stick" or one that does not turn.  This problem can leave you stranded and could cost hundreds of dollars to fix $$$.

On Demand Video
124 Under Dash Panel Removal
$2.99

W124 Driver Side Under Dash Panel Removal - On Demand Video

You will be surprised at how many hidden fasteners are used on this model

The driver's side W124 under dash panel can be a little tricky to remove due to all the hidden fasteners. Without knowing where these are and how to get to them, removal can be frustrating and it is easy to break the plastic covers.

$19.95

Ignition Steering Lock Removal and Replacement Manual - By Kent Bergsma

Covers most models from 1968 to 1995 - See list of applicable chassis in the description.

For all 107 108 109 114 115 116 123 126 201 and 124 Chassis 1968 to 1995 including those models that have a special cable installed to keep the transmission locked until the key was turned.

123 Ign lock trim early used
$14.75

1977 to 1979 123 Ignition Trim Ring (Used)

Fits early 240D 300D 300CD with old small style ORIGINAL ignition switch. Will not fit on 1980 to 1985 bigger switches.

Good used bright aluminum trim ring. Goes around ignition key tumbler assembly. Complete with three tabs intact. Has original rubber seal. This is not perfect as there may be some small scratches, but it yours is missing this is much better to look at than a hole through your dash.